As a business owner, you know that it’s critical to have a comfortable space in which to conduct your daily business and operations. A big part of the comfort level comes, at this time of year, from your commercial AC. However, you may have noticed some signs that your commercial air conditioner isn’t performing quite as it should be. What kinds of signs are we talking about? Things like:
- Uneven cooling
- Lack of dehumidification
- Excessively high energy bills
- Inability to cool as needed
There can be a number of reasons for a poorly performing air conditioner, but the bigger question is: what can you do about it? Here are some suggestions:
- Schedule annual maintenance – annual maintenance can be performed at any time, and should be performed every 12 months. If it’s been longer than that since your last maintenance appointment, call us today and schedule an appointment with one of our experts.
- Schedule repair – for issues like an excessively high energy bill or strange noises, it’s best to call for repair. Our experts will identify any problems and repair them correctly the first time around.
- Consider replacement of your system – replacing a commercial air conditioner is a big undertaking and is something that should be handled from start to finish with the help of an expert. It’s also important to consider factors like the age of your system when looking at possible AC replacement.
Always Hire an Expert
No matter what action is called for, be it maintenance, repair or replacement, it’s imperative to work with trained AC pros to ensure your commercial air conditioner works as needed. The NATE-certified experts at Downtown Air & Heat can help you with all of your commercial air conditioning needs in Orlando, FL. Just give us a call and schedule an appointment!