Indoor Air Quality
Heating Services in Orlando, FL
In Orlando, Florida we don’t use our heaters as often as homeowners in other parts of the country do. Still, we require a reliable heating source during the winter months. As a family owned and operated business, we understand the value of home comfort at Downtown Air and Heat.
We offer comprehensive heating services including Orlando heater repair, installation and maintenance services. We install and service gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps and ductless mini splits, including high-efficiency systems, as well as thermostats and other HVAC upgrades in Orlando, FL.
Our NATE-certified Orlando heating technicians excel at providing solutions to home comfort needs and issues. Whether you need a new system from scratch, or your existing heater needs to be repaired or routinely maintained, we can make sure that you remain comfortable in your home during the winter months. We are available 24/7 and all of our work comes with a 1-year guarantee. Let us take care of your heating needs, and we’re confident you’ll be impressed.
Heating Installation and Replacement
In order to remain warm and comfortable throughout the winter months you need to make sure that your heater is professionally installed. We can guide you through every step in the process, including finding a model with a high AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) rating so that your equipment does not falter when the temperature drops.
Most importantly, we can make sure that your heater is perfectly sized so that it not only performs well but also efficiently. We offer budget–minded solutions as well as high efficiency heating systems so that we can find a solution that works best for you. Call our technicians today for quality heating installation services.
Orlando Heating Services
Make sure to keep an eye on your heater at all times for signs that it is no longer working properly. Whether you have a heat pump or gas furnace, your system components endure wear and tear over time, and the accumulation of dust and other debris can have adverse effects on performance and energy efficiency.
Downtown Air and Heat works quickly but thoroughly when we diagnose a problem, and we make sure that we give you an honest evaluation of the root cause so that you know exactly what’s going on. Call us to repair, install, replace or maintain any of the following systems for your Orlando home, and get quality work at a reasonable price.
Call Us for Heating Services in Orlando, FL and the Surrounding Area
- Gas & Electric Furnaces
- Furnaces are the most popular type of home heating system. They’re affordable, effective, and can operate in a truly astonishing variety of different situations. We offer a full range of furnace installation and replacement services on gas and electric furnaces, along with repair and maintenance in Orlando, FL.
- Heat Pumps
- Heat pumps actually look and operate more similarly to air conditioners than traditional heaters. The difference is that heat pumps can move heat in both directions, making them able to both heat and cool a home. Call us for more information or to schedule service.
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Ductless mini split systems are heat pumps that don’t use ducts. Instead, a separate air handler is installed in each room of the home and connected to a single outdoor unit. These indoor units each have their own thermostats, which allows you to set a different ideal temperature for each room in your home.
- High Efficiency Systems
- Some heating systems are more energy efficient than others, and you can get a system that is as efficient as possible while still receiving the same level of comfort. With a high efficiency heater in your home, you can stay nice and warm while also cutting down on your home’s operating costs.
- You need a good thermostat installed if you want your heater to live up to its potential. Though many homeowners seem to ignore their thermostats, they happen to be the most important part of their respective systems. Call for a thermostat installation or replacement.
- Zone Systems
- A zone system is a series of dampers in the ducts that splits your home into different zones. When a thermostat detects a need for heat, it opens the appropriate damper as the heater runs. This grants you a much finer degree of control over your home heating system.
Don’t Forget Routine Heating Maintenance in Orlando, FL
In order to keep your heater running efficiently throughout the year, you will want to schedule routine heating maintenance calls. With our 33–point inspection we cover the breadth of your heating system to search for any issues that may arise. By making a smaller fix upfront we avoid the need for the more major heating repairs down the line – which ultimately saves you money! Call us today to learn more about our Orlando HVAC maintenance services.
Call the experts at Downtown Air and Heat today to schedule heating services in Orlando, FL and the surrounding area.